Yes, the gas giant. Weird, huh? How we consider it a planet even though it is made up almost solely of gases. I guess gravity and motion just holds/molds it into a form. If so, and it has no tangibility, if it were possible to go near it, without dying first of course, would it pull you through it? Gravity pulling you towards and then out it's other end, or would you just get caught up in it and become a satellite? Or could you become it's core when you reached the center?
Ah, where to begin...
- Whatchamacallits, Thingamajigabobs and General Twaddle
- OmniStuff & InfiniThings
- Resurrected Stuff & Things (Ghosts of Experiences past)
- The Paradinkum Club (Don't forget to peruse Paranormal News!)>
- For the Birds!
- The Adventures of "HELLdin, the Evil (but pleasant) Destroyer!" (please see her continuing adventures, as well)>
- The Continuing Adventures of 'HELLdin the Evil (but pleasant) Destroyer!'
- It Happened One Mourning....
- The Un Fini Shed
- pARTicles (That which I am impelled to do to maintain some scant remains of my sanitly)
- uniVERSE (These things in my head that I must scribble and scratch, lest they be forgotten)
- Role Play I've Participated In
- Intergalactic Connections
- 3...2...1...Contact! (Questions? Suggestions? Compliments? Send them, here)
- Complaints Department
- Search This!