Such a talented lady!
I love the sound of a harp, as well as that of bagpipes, well, all instruments for that matter!
My dad had a trombone when I was little and let me march around the yard playing it, well, if you could call it playing, more like the mating call of an elephant! :)
Loving this! I have a musical saw, but don't play very well. It's really a difficult instrument to play. Messed up my violin bow when practicing.
I LOVE musical instruments even though I don't read music (play by ear), and don't play any one very well. Except guitar. And I don't do too bad with harmonica, recorder, tin whistle and ocarina. I'd love to get a pan flute.
Ah, where to begin...
- En-trance....you are getting sleepy....sleepy....
- Animal Crossing: Isle of R'lyeh
- Whatchamacallits, Thingamajigabobs and General Twaddle
- OmniStuff & InfiniThings
- Resurrected Stuff & Things (Ghosts of Experiences past)
- The Paradinkum Club (Don't forget to peruse Paranormal News!)>
- For the Birds!
- The Adventures of "HELLdin, the Evil (but pleasant) Destroyer!" (please see her continuing adventures, as well)>
- The Continuing Adventures of 'HELLdin the Evil (but pleasant) Destroyer!'
- It Happened One Mourning....
- The Un Fini Shed
- pARTicles (That which I am impelled to do to maintain some scant remains of my sanitly)
- uniVERSE (These things in my head that I must scribble and scratch, lest they be forgotten)
- Role Play I've Participated In
- Intergalactic Connections
- 3...2...1...Contact! (Questions? Suggestions? Compliments? Send them, here)
- Complaints Department
- Search This!