As cool as it would be, should they be reintroduced after being extinct for so long?
With global warming, do they really need hair, and what sort of impact would it have when they are reintroduced into the wild, on the current species, in regard to territory and food? Will science then have to create that which preyed upon them (large carnivores) or will there be hunting seasons for them?
Ah, where to begin...
- Whatchamacallits, Thingamajigabobs and General Twaddle
- OmniStuff & InfiniThings
- Resurrected Stuff & Things (Ghosts of Experiences past)
- The Paradinkum Club (Don't forget to peruse Paranormal News!)>
- For the Birds!
- The Adventures of "HELLdin, the Evil (but pleasant) Destroyer!" (please see her continuing adventures, as well)>
- It Happened One Mourning....
- The Un Fini Shed
- pARTicles (That which I am impelled to do to maintain some scant remains of my sanitly)
- uniVERSE (These things in my head that I must scribble and scratch, lest they be forgotten)
- Queen Brans Revenge RP
- HMS Felicia RP
- Intergalactic Connections
- 3...2...1...Contact! (Questions? Suggestions? Compliments? Send them, here)
- Complaints Department
- Search This!