It's like a comedy routine, sad for the ocean sunfish though, I think they do just come up occasionally to sort of 'sun' themselves. Or maybe just to see what's going on.
You can just read that cat's thoughts, 'go ahead, bark again, make my day!' That dog was whipped!
Not so much amusing as interesting-
Um, the Solomon Islands are not all that far from Japan.....maybe......
Ah, where to begin...
- Whatchamacallits, Thingamajigabobs and General Twaddle
- OmniStuff & InfiniThings
- Resurrected Stuff & Things (Ghosts of Experiences past)
- The Paradinkum Club (Don't forget to peruse Paranormal News!)>
- For the Birds!
- The Adventures of "HELLdin, the Evil (but pleasant) Destroyer!" (please see her continuing adventures, as well)>
- It Happened One Mourning....
- The Un Fini Shed
- pARTicles (That which I am impelled to do to maintain some scant remains of my sanitly)
- uniVERSE (These things in my head that I must scribble and scratch, lest they be forgotten)
- Queen Brans Revenge RP
- HMS Felicia RP
- Intergalactic Connections
- 3...2...1...Contact! (Questions? Suggestions? Compliments? Send them, here)
- Complaints Department
- Search This!