All the ornaments are glass. When viewing Darth Vader (lower left, to the right of the cyberman), if you haven't brought along a complete orchestra with you, then at least the Imperial March must be hummed.....
Here are this years additions-
...and what would Christmas be without Cthulhu!
We have the awesomest most bestest tree in die welt!
It was nicer when we had a real tree, going out in the field to kill the perfect one. It did not die in vein, though, bcoz when Christmas was over it was first placed in the yard, tied to the fence and hung with treats for the birds and squirrels and a place for them to nestle, then it was turned into wood chips so eventually went back to the earth. Yeah, making excuses for taking a life for sheer pleasure. It was fun, though, plus the smell of pine is nice and the sometimes finding a preying mantis eggcase attached to a branch. We always had to check so there would be no other 'incidences' once the tree warmed in the house.....yep, guess I'm not the Lorax when it comes to Christmas, just a hypocrite *sigh*
Ah, where to begin...
- Whatchamacallits, Thingamajigabobs and General Twaddle
- OmniStuff & InfiniThings
- Resurrected Stuff & Things (Ghosts of Experiences past)
- The Paradinkum Club (Don't forget to peruse Paranormal News!)>
- For the Birds!
- The Adventures of "HELLdin, the Evil (but pleasant) Destroyer!" (please see her continuing adventures, as well)>
- It Happened One Mourning....
- The Un Fini Shed
- pARTicles (That which I am impelled to do to maintain some scant remains of my sanitly)
- uniVERSE (These things in my head that I must scribble and scratch, lest they be forgotten)
- Queen Brans Revenge RP
- HMS Felicia RP
- Intergalactic Connections
- 3...2...1...Contact! (Questions? Suggestions? Compliments? Send them, here)
- Complaints Department
- Search This!