No, not 3,301 Cicada...wow, hearing that many all at once....no, this is something I saw on BoingBoing, found it really interesting, like some sort of sinister geocaching. It's also kinda creepy.
The Guardian 1/2014 'Cicada 3301: I tried the hardest puzzle on the internet and failed spectacularly'
Ah, where to begin...
- Whatchamacallits, Thingamajigabobs and General Twaddle
- OmniStuff & InfiniThings
- Resurrected Stuff & Things (Ghosts of Experiences past)
- The Paradinkum Club (Don't forget to peruse Paranormal News!)>
- For the Birds!
- The Adventures of "HELLdin, the Evil (but pleasant) Destroyer!" (please see her continuing adventures, as well)>
- The Continuing Adventures of 'HELLdin the Evil (but pleasant) Destroyer!'
- It Happened One Mourning....
- The Un Fini Shed
- pARTicles (That which I am impelled to do to maintain some scant remains of my sanitly)
- uniVERSE (These things in my head that I must scribble and scratch, lest they be forgotten)
- Role Play I've Participated In
- Intergalactic Connections
- 3...2...1...Contact! (Questions? Suggestions? Compliments? Send them, here)
- Complaints Department
- Search This!