Next up, those damn, dirty apes! ;)
That's sad. It made it across Canada and Germany and just in it's second week in the US, was decapitated and dismembered.
It learned something about humanity in the US alright.
Ah, Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love.....
RIP HitchBOT, you are with Gottbot now :(
Calling all Bots, beware of Philadelphia!
Sorry, I am not making light of this, such wanton destruction disgusts me.
(Geez, it's a good thing Will Shatner had bikers with him on his recent roadtrip and that Rte 66 does not run through Philadelphia!)
It's the WAGGGS motto. You must be prepared at any moment to face difficulties and even dangers by knowing what to do and how to do it....having an opinion comes with great responsibility...
Ah, where to begin...
- En-trance....you are getting sleepy....sleepy....
- Whatchamacallits, Thingamajigabobs and General Twaddle
- OmniStuff & InfiniThings
- Resurrected Stuff & Things (Ghosts of Experiences past)
- The Paradinkum Club (Don't forget to peruse Paranormal News!)>
- For the Birds!
- The Adventures of "HELLdin, the Evil (but pleasant) Destroyer!" (please see her continuing adventures, as well)>
- The Continuing Adventures of 'HELLdin the Evil (but pleasant) Destroyer!'
- It Happened One Mourning....
- The Un Fini Shed
- pARTicles (That which I am impelled to do to maintain some scant remains of my sanitly)
- uniVERSE (These things in my head that I must scribble and scratch, lest they be forgotten)
- Role Play I've Participated In
- Intergalactic Connections
- 3...2...1...Contact! (Questions? Suggestions? Compliments? Send them, here)
- Complaints Department
- Search This!