Mysterious Tunguska Explosion of 1908 in Siberia may be linked to Tesla's experiments of wireless transmission
It is known as the 'Tunguska Event', and even though no crater was ever found, most scientists attribute it to the disruption in mid-air of a superbolide, most likely an incoming asteroid or comet, that never actually struck Earth, but instead exploded in the atmosphere about 3-5 miles above Earth's surface.
This has all been connected how? Today is Asteroid Day, that's how!
Sadly, if this proves there is no Nessie, not only will it harm tourism there, but it will also take away a bit more of the ever dwindling magic and mystery.
Of course we live in an age where such things are considered preposterous, unscientific, pagan, we seek truth above all, but the inner child in me still wants to believe....
+ + +
The artist, creative genius, curator and custodian behind the Merrylin Cryptid Museum Collection, Alex CF
+ + +
Some Bigfoot Museums-
And I am sure there are plenty more....
- OmniStuff & InfiniThings
- Whatchamacallits, Thingamajigabobs and General Twaddle
- Resurrected Stuff & Things (Ghosts of Experiences past)
- The Paradinkum Club (Don't forget to peruse Paranormal News!)>
- For the Birds!
- The Adventures of "HELLdin, the Evil (but pleasant) Destroyer!" (please see her continuing adventures, as well)>
- The Continuing Adventures of 'HELLdin the Evil (but pleasant) Destroyer!'
- It Happened One Mourning....
- The Un Fini Shed
- pARTicles (That which I am impelled to do to maintain some scant remains of my sanitly)
- uniVERSE (These things in my head that I must scribble and scratch, lest they be forgotten)
- Intergalactic Connections
- 3...2...1...Contact! (Questions? Suggestions? Compliments? Send them, here)
- Complaints Department
- Search This!